含税。 运费 在结账时计算。
AMPLIO is a practitioner-only brand. A pharmacist will need to contact you to ensure the product is right for you. Please include your phone number at checkout. If we cannot contact you, we may refund and cancel your order.
Amplio Immune Defence has been scientifically formulated to reduce the symptoms and decrease the duration of the common cold. It also supports the health and function of the immune system.
- Reduces the symptoms and duration of the common cold.
- Reduces the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Supports immune system health and function.
- Andrographis paniculata dry extract (AP-Bio®) 178.58 mg
- equiv. to leaf dry 2.5 g (min.)
- standardised to contain andrographolide 62.5 mg
- Olea europaea (Olive leaf) dry extract 150 mg
- equiv. to leaf dry 1.8 g (min.)
- standardised to contain oleuropein 30 mg
- Echinacea purpurea dry extract 25 mg
- equiv. to plant whole dry 750 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg
- equiv. to elemental zinc 6 mg
- Colecalciferol 3.75 mcg
- equiv. to vitamin D3 150 IU
- Retinol palmitate 374.4 mcg
- equiv. to retinol (vitamin A) 175 micrograms RE
- Adults: Take 1–2 capsules twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Warning: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin A can cause birth defects when taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents.