Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard Youth - Single
Elastoplast Youth Mouthguards are used to prevent concussion and injuries to the mouth and jaw when participating in contact sport such as boxing, football, MMA (mixed martial arts) or basketball. Encourage wear during sport time by choosing your child’s favourite colour.
The Elastoplast Youth Mouthguard is a ‘boil and bite’ product. It uses thermoplastic (BPA and latex free) that moulds to the shape of your child’s teeth and jaw. A snug, custom fit is important to provide maximum protection against dental damage.
1. Place Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard over upper teeth to test for correct size
2. If too long, trim back until comfortable size is achieved.
3. Practice pressing Mouthguard firmly to roof of mouth with tongue whilst biting on Mouthguard.
4. Place the guard in near-boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with large spoon and shake off water.
5. Insert Mouthguard immediately in position and bite firmly but gently, to obtain even bite. ( The guard whilst feeling warm, will not burn the mouth).
6. Whilst in this position, suck the Guard into place by exerting pressure with tongue against the roof of the mouth.
7. Mould Guard around the side of teeth with forefinger to ensure tonight custom fit.
8. Finally cool by immersing in cold water.
9. If the fit is unsatisfactory, repeat the procedure until satisfied.
10. When correctly fitted, your Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard will provide you with a personal fitting designed for your protection.
It is recommended that after each use the Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard be washed in a mild antiseptic, then rinsed in clean water under a tap and dry thoroughly before replacing in your personal mouthguard container.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.