Blackmores 澳佳宝 Olive Leaf Extract 橄榄叶精华口服液 200ml
BLACKMORES Olive Leaf Extract 200ml
Liquid formula suitable for the whole family from 2 years old, to help with the relief of coughs as used in traditional western herbal medicine.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of coughs, colds, sore throats and to help reduce fevers.
- Olive leaf extract is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of the symptoms of coughs, colds and sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Suitable for children over 2 years
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract is harvested from olive leaves and stored in a glass bottle to help minimise oxidation.
An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children (over 2 years), Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract contains no added sugar and is alcohol-free.
Active ingredients per 5 ml:
Olea europaea (olive leaf) leaf extract equivalent to fresh leaf 5 g (5000 mg)
- Adults - Take 5 mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years - Take 5 mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-6 years - Take 5 mL once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 2 years - only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken undiluted or added to juice or water before taking.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Contains potassium sorbates
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use